OUR SCHOOL CANTEEN IS CURRENTLY CLOSED
St Catherine's School Canteen is highly successful in providing a service to the whole school community due to the dedicated work of our Canteen Staff.
Every Thursday, students can order their lunch through CDFpay which provides a cash-free online payment.
- Cut off for ordering is 8:45am sharp on canteen days.
- Orders can be placed in advance.
- Double check the details of your order before proceeding to pay, particularly the date and quantities ordered.
- You must notify the Office by 8:45am if you have an order in the system but your child is absent otherwise the order will be automatically processed. Alternatively, you can cancel the yourself before 8:45am and your account will be credited.
Please see the link below. Create a CDFpay account and then simply place your order.
If your child is sick or will not be attending school and you have placed your order you need to:
- Contact the School Office to advise that you wish to cancel the order.
- Your CDFpay account will be credited.
- No refunds are possible.
Click on the CDFpay icon for online lunch orders:
View or Cancel Previous Orders
- Choose Parent Login from the main screen.
- Once logged into your account, click the 3 bars icon on the top left of the screen.
- Select $ See / Manage Paid Orders from the Menu.
- This will allow you to see what orders are lodged against your linked children.
- Select the date you wish to amend/cancel.
- It will also alow you to cancel a paid order to receive an automatic full refund.
- Select OK on the Confirm Screen.
Refunds will be processed onto the student's account. These funds can be used for a future order. Refunds are not issued onto credit cards or into bank accounts.